As a homeowner, there are certain things you’ll need to upgrade over time to ensure you get the most out of your investment. If you’ve been in your home for several years, you may need to consider replacing your windows with more energy-efficient options. Fortunately, our team is here to help.
At Forever Windows, we’re prepared to help you find new windows in any shape, size, color or style you’d like. In this article, we’d like to go over a few key signs that you might need new windows and explain why our windows are a great choice.
- Drafts. If you feel air coming in around your windows, this is a clear sign that they are not closing correctly. This wastes energy and causes your power bills to go up.
- Condensation. Too much condensation or fogging between the glass panes can mean that the seal has broken, which makes the window less efficient and shows the age of the window.
- Opening and Closing Problems. If your windows are hard to open or close, the frames, sashes, or hinges may be broken. If an emergency requires you to open a window, this could pose a safety risk to you and your family.
- Water Damage or Rot. Over time, rot and water damage can deteriorate wooden window frames. If you see soft or rotting wood, you might need new windows.
- Noise Infiltration. If you can hear a lot of noise from outside even when the windows are closed, your windows aren’t blocking out sound as well as they should.
If you’re thinking about installing new windows in your home, it’s time to give our team a call. Not only can we provide you with windows that meet your needs, but our windows will exceed your needs, as they are nearly indestructible and come with a double lifetime warranty. Contact us today to learn more!